Commercial Roller Shutters Darwin
Commercial & Industrial Roller Shutters
- Specially designed for larger industrial, high-wind and commercial applications
- Custom-built to specifications
- Uses chain-geared or heavy-duty electric opening systems
- These robust access doors are ideally suited to meet high-security requirements
- Chain operation is available for 25sqm options
- Larger sizes require an electric operation system
- Passed impact penetration testing done by James Cook University’s Cyclone Testing Station
8/100 (0.8 x 100MM)
- Used in medium-sized doorways for commercial & light industry applications
- Effective pitch of 100mm with 3 small ribs
- Operated easily—manually via chain or can be power-driven
Commercial Roller Doors
Roll-A-Door® Series 1 Self Storage
- High-wind rated
- Wide selection of locking systems
- Precision springing & balance for smooth operation
- Bottom rail weatherseal
- Optional stainless steel locks
- D-shaped lifting handle for internal pull rope
- Wide range of colour choices
- Continuous 0.5mm gauge brake-pressed steel curtain
- Aluminium bottom rail with weatherseal
- Coated for corrosion resistance
- Available in a variety of vibrant colour schemes
- Quiet chain-driven opening & closing
- Waist-high slide bolt internal locking
- Gearing assembly mounted inside door roll to minimise space requirements
Commercial Roller Door Accessories
Industrial Overhead Door Opener – Axess® Pro 1101
- Suitable for doors up to 25m2
- Duty-cycle capable
- Comes with logic control system with LCD screen as standard
- Up to 300,000 cycles
- Suitable for rolling doors up to 28m2
- Built-in battery pack
- Super quiet operation
- Programmable wall-mounted control panel
- Secure & reliable transmitters
- Soft start/stop operation
- Heavy duty cast aluminium gearbox
- Standard 240V power point required
Want to learn more about our great B&D products? View the brochures linked below, or call our helpful staff for more information.
What are the benefits of commercial and industrial roller doors?
Roller shutters and commercial garage doors are an ideal choice for many Darwin businesses. Not only do they provide optimum security, but they’re also designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and keep the heat out during summer and in during winter. Industrial roller doors are also easy to use, with most able to be operated manually and electronically.
What colours are your commercial roller shutters and doors available in?
At Darwin Roller Door Services, we supply commercial garage doors and roller shutters in an extensive range of colours. For example, our B&D Series 2 Light Industrial Roll-A-Doors are available in a wide selection of standard Colorbond colours and can even be polyurethaned on-site for an even wider selection to suit your businesses branding.
How often should I get my commercial roller doors or shutters serviced?
It’s recommended to service your commercial roller doors at least once every 12 months. While our roller doors and shutters are designed to be durable and long-lasting, it’s important to service them regularly to keep them functioning at their best. Not only does routine maintenance help prevent more costly repairs in the future, but especially for commercial business, a well functioning roller door is important for occupational health and safety.